Water Damage Humble TX
Humble TX Water Damage Restoration Company
Water damage can strike at any moment. Whether a broken pipe, a significant storm, or an overflowing river is at the cause, water damage can cause thousands of dollars in losses to your home or business in Humble, Texas.
Fortunately, by taking quick action you can dramatically reduce the extent of water damage to your house, and with that the amount of money it will cost you. Letting the water sit for even 24 hours creates an opportunity for secondary damage and mold growth.
Types Of Water Damage Humble
Water damage can come from a variety of sources. Each source comes with its risks and concerns. No matter if your water damage incident comes with a health risk or not, you need to call the restoration experts at Hallmark Mitigation right away to get your house or commercial property back to normal as quickly as possible.
The three categories of water damage are:
1) Clean Water: this water damage comes from a sanitary source, such as a water delivery line or drinking fountain. Clean water does not pose an immediate health concern. However, it can still cause property damage and can become contaminated if not managed quickly.
2) Grey Water: This category of water can cause illness and discomfort if the water is ingested. Typical sources include dishwashers and washing machines.
3) Black Water: Water damage from a black water source is dangerously contaminated. If the water is ingested, it can cause severe illness or death. Sources of black water include sewer backups, flood waters, and stagnant water where bacteria has accumulated.
24 Hour Emergency Water Removal
How to Handle Water Damage Humble
What to do when your house has water damage
- Call Hallmark Mitigation immediately. You have the best odds of salvaging your property if you act right away. We’ll get an emergency crew out to get started on water removal and extraction as soon as possible.
- Call your insurance company. Even if you don’t know the extent of water damage to your property, file a claim. The faster you file a claim, the quicker it will go through. Your insurance provider may give you valuable information that will help ensure your claim is not rejected.
- Let the experts handle it. We are experienced in cleaning up water damage and will make sure everything is dried and repaired correctly.
The Water Damage Humble Cleanup Process
We handle water damage, both minor and severe. Hallmark Mitigation is ready to oversee the entire water restoration process, from emergency response to any construction and home repairs that may be necessary. Every restoration project is different, and the steps taken vary depending on the extent and location of the damage.
Here are some of the things you can expect during the restoration process:
Site Evaluation: Hallmark’s certified professionals will survey the damage and determine the type of equipment necessary and how dangerous the water is.
Mold Inspection: Mold isn’t always obvious. It can often begin to grow behind walls and under carpets. We’ll use cutting-edge equipment such as a thermal imaging camera to find water buildup and potential sites of mold growth.
Water Extraction: Industrial water extraction equipment is used to pump out standing water, as well as remove water from carpets, hardwood flooring, and building materials.
Repair: As a full-service construction company, Hallmark will take care of any necessary building material replacements and get your property back to its former state. We keep all services on one bill to save you time and confusion.
Humble is located in Harris County, Texas. It is a small town in the Houston metropolitan area with a population of over 15,000 people. Humble, Texas is 9.9 square miles and incorporated in 1933. Hallmark Mitigation proudly serves the entire Houston Humble, Tx area, and can be reached for any of your restoration needs.