Commercial Maintenance Services
Request A Quote
Protecting Your Commercial Property
Roofing & Building Inspections
- To find leaks that others have not been able to find.
- To establish if and when Hail Damage may have occurred.
- To help customers provide “proof of loss” to an insurance company.
- To help insurance companies determine if claims are legitimate or fraudulent.
- To determine the remaining effective life for replacement budget purposes.
- To establish a scope for repair purposes.
Paving Joint Inspection & Repair
Paving Joint Inspections and maintenance are often overlooked
Clay soils expand when wet, and contract when dry. Engineers express this site condition as Potential Vertical Rise (PVR) in the soil. It is not unusual to see sites that have 2-3 inches of PVR.
When moisture content of soil remains consistent, so do the pressures exerted on the building foundation, pavement and other items with direct soil contact. Differential pressures can wreak havoc on foundations and paving. Maintaining pavement joints keeps them performing as the Engineer originally intended.
Commercial Maintenance Quote
Pressure Washing helps keep algae and microbial growth from damaging the exterior surfaces of the building. It is also an inexpensive way to help keep the exterior looking nice.
Immediately after pressure washing is a good time to inspect the exterior coating of paint, elastomeric coating or other.
Mowing Landscaping & Maintenance
Landscaping seems like a simple thing and most people do not consider that it can negatively impact a structure.
The structure can be affected by changing the intended drainage or holding moisture in exterior wall systems, causing:
- Premature failure
Elastomeric Coating & Painting